April 24 – April 28
Spring always means an increase in school activities as we enjoy the last few weeks of school and this year is no exception. Here are some upcoming events:
- MAPs testing will begin tomorrow.
- Progress Reports will come home in the Family Folders on Wednesday, May 3rd.
- It will be our turn to help at the Friday Liturgy on Friday, May 5th. That is also the day of the Talent Show. Hope you can join us.
- A Magic Show is scheduled for Monday, May 15th.
- Family Fun Night is scheduled for Tuesday, May 16th.
- Track and Field Day is scheduled for Wednesday, May 17th with May 18th as a rain date.
- We will visit the Cable Natural History Museum on Wednesday, May 24th. This is where your child went when s/he was in first grade, but it will be a different display this year. We will stop for lunch at a local park, have a surprise dessert at a local café, and return to school by the end of the day. Please return the permission forms as soon as possible. Also, let me know if you’d like to join us.
- The second and first graders will enjoy a couple of days of fun, educational activities on our “camp” days during the last week of school. It will have farm theme this year.
- The last day of school is Friday, June 2nd.
Thank you to Mary Kasirye and Pat Skawinski who drove us to the hospital for our Mini Medics tour on Friday. As always, it was a wonderful field trip! We were able to visit most of the hospital departments – even the ICU this year!
Thanks also to Jayne Russell and Mackenzie Kundinger for writing, directing, and presenting our Seder Meal play. Hope you got to see it.
Thanks for all you do!