7 Things Every High School Graduate Should Hear
1. Live with intention. College will be full of new opportunities. Think carefully about your priorities for your new start.
2. Make the right friends. There will be plenty of new people! Concentrate on the ones who motivate you to be a better person.
3. It's a big world! Look for new perspectives, new opportunities, and new ideas that push you to grow.
4. Find a mentor. Building relationships with people who have "been there, done that" can be a great help.
5. Give yourself away. You may not need to volunteer anymore, but you'll be surprised what you learn, how you grow, and who you meet when you serve.
6. Before you go, learn how to do your laundry, address an envelope, schedule a
doctor's appointment, use public transportation, and cook basic meals (ramen doesn't count!).
7. Remember that God is in control. And that's a good thing!
~Adult volunteers to assist the children all week or for a day
~People/families to provide a snack and/or bottled water for a day
Contact Kathy Rominske 715-762-4494 x116
You don't receive respect; you earn it and you aren't given opportunity; you fight for it.
Spirit of God, grant me:
The gift of wisdom
To see the world through your eyes,
The gift of counsel
To make difficult decisions,
The gifts of knowledge and understanding
To use my mind to know you and to love you,
The gift of fortitude
To have the courage to live in the faith
Despite the difficulties and disappointments,
The gift of piety
To be able to express my special love
And commitment to you,
And the right kind of awesome fear
That makes me pause to wonder and revere
Calendar of events:
May 19-Bacculaurette Mass at SA; 9:30a
June 16-21 TOTUS TUUS all faiths are welcome
He who angers you, controls you!