Meet our Confirmation Students!
This week: Anna Wagner
My name is Anna Wagner and I’m a 15 year-old in tenth grade. I have eight siblings named: Danny, Michelle, Liz, Katie, Noah, Emma, Leah, and Grace. My parents are Cindy and Dan Wagner, and I’m in band and track. My parents wants me to be confirmed so I have the choice to be married in the Catholic church. My Catholic Faith means that I have the freedom to speak to God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit or say a “Hail Mary” whenever I feel the need to. I see myself sharing my faith by inviting my friends to go to a church service with me.
February 17th is Random Act of Kindness Day!
Here are some ideas to surprise those around you.
• Going through a drive-thru? Pay for the order of the person behind you.
• Send a handwritten note to a family member or old friend.
• Invite your neighbors over for appetizers, or bring them a sweet treat.
• Complete a task your spouse has been bugging you about for months.
• Offer a loved one a foot or back massage.
• Bring your family’s furry friend to visit a local nursing home.
• Buy $5 coffee shop gift cards for your children’s teachers.
• Invite your parish priest over for dinner.
• Bring a bag of groceries to a family in need.
Calendar of events
Feb 20-grades K-8 meet**this is a change from the original calendar
Feb 22-10 min. video after mass: “Preparing for Lent”
Feb 27-grades K-9 meet
Mar 3-1st Communion Commitment Mass, 9:30am
Mar 6-Ash Wednesday
Mar 6-all grades meet
Dear Child of Mine, Trust me. I have everything under control. ~Jesus