7 Things Every High School Graduate Should Hear
1. Live with intention. College will be full of new opportunities. Think carefully about your priorities for your new start.
2. Make the right friends. There will be plenty of new people! Concentrate on the ones who motivate you to be a better person.
3. It's a big world! Look for new perspectives, new opportunities, and new ideas that push you to grow.
4. Find a mentor. Building relationships with people who have "been there, done that" can be a great help.
5. Give yourself away. You may not need to volunteer anymore, but you'll be surprised what you learn, how you grow, and who you meet when you serve.
6. Before you go, learn how to do your laundry, address an envelope, schedule a
doctor's appointment, use public transportation, and cook basic meals (ramen doesn't count!).
7. Remember that God is in control. And that's a good thing!
~Adult volunteers to assist the children all week or for a day
~People/families to provide a snack and/or bottled water for a day
Contact Kathy Rominske 715-762-4494 x116
You don't receive respect; you earn it and you aren't given opportunity; you fight for it.